About the Foundation
The Foundation was registered in September 2013 with a goal of promoting excellence and sustainable improvement. To achieve this, we:
- manage the Australian Organisational Excellence Awards as the premier organisational Award program in Australia;
- use the Australian Business Excellence Framework and other globally recognised Excellence models and evaluation processes to determine Award winners;
- promote knowledge-sharing and best practices to improve organisational productivity;
- provide a vehicle to bring together many of the like-thinking organisations and approaches so as to gain leverage for the common goal of accelerating Australia’s rate of productivity growth; and
- provide a forum for continued research and development to ensure that organisational excellence, productivity and associated concepts provide answers to economic challenges.
More information about the Foundation can be accessed here.
The Foundation is governed by a Board composed of voluntary Directors from around the country.
A passionate team of staff, volunteers and seconded personnel are all working together in these early years of the Foundation's establishment to deliver on the vision. Over 70 volunteer Award Evaluators supplement the dedicated team.